Book of Abstracts:
Please click here to download the Book of abstract.
Full Paper Template:
Please click here to download the template of Full paper (MS word document).
Please click here to download the template of Full paper (pdf document).
Please click here to download the Sample Poster template.
Please click here to download the Oral and Poster Presentation Guidelines.
For submitting the abstract to be considered in this conference, please go to the Conference Login and sign up using your email id.
Instructions for authors to submit abstract-
1. Click on the link Conference Login
2. Click on ‘Sign Up’ and kindly fill the necessary details. (If system displays ‘Email already exists’ then it means that you have already used this system previously. In that case, click on the ‘Forgot Password’ and login using new password and go to step-5 below)
3. System will generate password and it will be sent to your email id.
4. Login using this newly generated password.
5. Now you have successfully logged in to the system.
6. To submit the abstract, go to tab ‘Author’ and click on the ‘Submit abstract’.
For Microsoft word users:
The Zotero software can be used for the reference style. The style file shall be imported to Zotero from the provide package. The details of using Zotero can be found in this link www.zotero.org
For Latex users:
For reference style use provided style file elsarticle-num-modified.bst which included in template package.
1. Extended abstract Latex Template can be downloaded here.
2. Extended abstract Latex example pdf can be downloaded here.