IIT Bombay Lab
A visit to Cryogenic and Refrigeration lab is planned during symposium. Kindly see conference schedule.
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai
A visit to TIFR Mumbai is planned on 18-Jan-2019.
Labs to be visited [17:00 hrs to 19:00 hrs]
- Pelletron Accelerator Facility [Click Here]
- Low Temperature Facility [Click Here]
- National NMR Facility [Click Here]
- Quantum Measurement and Control Laboratory [Click Here]
- Micro Kelvin Laboratory
- Preference will be given to students.
- Bus is arranged from IIT Bombay-TIFR on 18-Jan-2019 at 3:30pm and return bus to IIT Bombay is scheduled at 8:00 pm.
- Maximum of 45 participants will be allowed. (First come First serve based)
- Interested participants may kindly fill the google form from given link
Apollo Heat Exchangers
A visit to Apollo Heat Exchangers Pvt. Ltd. is planned on January 19, 2019.
NSCS-27 STALL NO. ____8____ FROM 16-01-2019 TO 18-01-2019
Apollo Heat Exchangers Pvt. Ltd. has been serving Indian Industries since 1994 and is a part of Apollo Group of Companies. Apollo Industrial Corporation, the parent organization was established in 1952. Apollo pioneers in developing critical heat transfer heat exchangers & solutions having compact vacuum brazed Aluminium Heat Exchangers for Cryogenics , Defence Railways etc.,
During past 2 decades we have designed, developed, manufactured, tested & validated and supplied customized compact plate fin heat exchangers for helium liquefier (Cold Box) for BARC, RR CAT, IPR
Major Highlight of our Journey in Cryogenics Segment :-
- In 2005-06 we have started design, develop, manufacturing of small heat exchanger for BARC – Mumbai under P.O.No. DPS/04/ENG/27263/PO/176723 and supplied.
- In 2012-13 Started working with RR CAT Indore for and supplied Plate fin heat exchangers with transition joints for Testing Laboratory underP.O.No. 44959 and the result were found satisfactory.
- In 2013-14 & 2014 15 we have supplied Heat Exchangers with 2 Layer & 3 Layer to BARC – Mumbai under P.O.No. 215017 & 219939 and the same were tested at Cold box and satisfactory working during performance.
- In 2015-16 we have supplied series of 6 Nos. 2 Layer & 3 Layer heat exchangers to RR Cat Indore undr P.O.No. 51227 for helium liquefier, tested and achieved helium liquefaction of 40 Litters per hrs.
- Currently we are working with IPR – Gandhinagar and supplied heat exchangers for 2 Layer & 3 Layer in 2018-19
We Invite NSCS-27 delegates to visit our factory on 19th January, 2019 ( Saturday) to see our manufacturing facility at Vasai as per the given schedule .:-
Those who are interested to visit our factory please contact the following person on or before 15th January, 2019.
|1. Mr. Krishnadas
|2. Mr. Yash Naresh Shah
Mb. +91 9004034244
Please visit our Web : www.apollohx.com for more product details.